PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when registering on our site, as appropriate, you are asked to enter your: username and e-mail address (required fields). Optionally, you can enter yuor name, age, country, occupation, favorite movies, favorite directors, fovorite actors, and some other information sin the "About me" field. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We refer to this information as “Account Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining user's activities on the site. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address)
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request or access your personal information.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Device Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our members use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ . You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When register to our Site, we will maintain your Account Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 14.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by using this contact form .